|The City of Battle Creek’s downtown development efforts focus on retail recruitment and retention, property and physical improvement, marketing and promotions and residential development. As part of the marketing and promotions, the City and various partners plan, produce and execute over 50 events annually in downtown Battle Creek.|
In looking to achieve the mission of the downtown (to create a vibrant, livable urban center), the following goals are in mind:
With the increased focus and new engery surrounding downtown, sponsorship of downtown events will increase your visibility in the community, both from the viewpoint of citizens in the community and goodwill with employees who live within the community.
- Reacquaint long-time residents, newer residents and visitors to downtown
- Create an open, inviting and secure venue to celebrate arts, culture and community
- Increase pedestrian traffic on the sidewalks and in the parks
- Increase sales for retail establishments, bars and restaurants
- Offer free, unique, cultural opportunities to community members
If you are interested in sponsoring an event, please contact John J Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 966-3355 ext 1191.